Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Dirty Christmas List

I haven't been blogging much lately. I've been working on two large writing projects that involve a lot of research on the front end and then a lot of writing. The first project isn't very sexy so a lot of my time has been taken up with not-very-sexy topics lately. However, I'm almost done with the research on that project and I have a good start on the actual writing. Very soon, I'm going to be shifting focus to the researching the second project... and that promises to be a lot more fun!

So here is my dirty Christmas list: a list of books I'm planning to read eventually for research. You don't want me to have to go to the library to get them, do you?

Fiction
  1. Dangerous Liaisons, by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos
  2. 120 Days of Sodom, by DAF de Sade
  3. The Story of O, by Pauline Reage
  4. Fanny Hill, by John Cleland
  5. The Well of Loneliness, by Radclyffe Hall
  6. Last Exit to Brooklyn
  7. Black Spring, by Henry Miller
  8. Sexus, by Henry Miller
  9. Lolita, by Vladmir Nobokov
  10. Naked Lunch, by William S. Borroughs
  11. Venus in Furs, by Leopold Von Sacher-Masoch


Non-Fiction
  1. Sexual Behavior in the Human Male, by Alfred Kinsey
  2. Sexual Behavior in the Human Female, by Alfred Kinsey
  3. The Technology of Orgasm, by Rachel P. Maines
  4. The Destroying Angel, by John Money
  5. Sex in History, by R. Tannahill
  6. The Velvet Underground, by Michael Leigh
  7. The Velvet Underground Revisited, by Michael Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment